Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

I loved it!

The concept was fantastic, as was the Burning Gundam model. The animation was top-notch, and the city background was well done. I liked the beam from Barny's mouth, as well.

My only qualm was the (presumably soft-body?) animation of Barney. the control seemed weird, almost like a G-mod.

Over all, though, this was fantastic.

Whiny the pooh Whiny the pooh

Uhm. . . Interesting.

I'll start by saying this much: I really liked the style. It was gritty and weird, though his left hand was a bit funky-looking. As for the content, however, I thought that your concept was okay, but the presentation was bad. I feel that the audio could have been improved upon, though I honestly wish I had an idea as to how.

Emanhattan responds:

yeah the arms both look plain bad imo.

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Honestly, it's stuck in my head now.

That was a very interesting collab idea. The concept was good. I'm sure that one could delve into the psychology of sound perception, but I have no such degree of psychological knowledge.

I thought that the sounds were somewhat annoying, though. Also, I'd have liked a more prominent transition between artists besides a style change.

However, great collab and I hope you do more. Sorry if this review seemed slightly non-linear; I'm very tired.

Noodle responds:

Don't worry, I know what you mean't :)

I did think of having some sort of transition between artist, but I was worried that would annoy people too much

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

'Twas a Good Parody.

I thought it was rather amusing. I'm quite the anime fan myself, and I have to say that this flash parodied rather well.

I realize that a lot of anime fans were hurt over this flash, but face it: this is how a lot of animes go. Forget plotline. Hell, from what I saw, half the point of this flash was to make fun of the fact that many animes have rather confusing and bizarre plotlines that make no sense if you plop right in the middle of a story arch like what we just did here.

Secondly: The voice acting was MEANT to be bad. Tons of non-Japanese speakers will not know how to pronounce all of the crazy weapons and such that are listed in anime. Also, many animes have pretty terrible voice acting. (In all actuality, given that this was a real anime, I would have said that the voice actor of the guy in black to be the best. But he was a minor character and didn't get many lines.)

Yes, it repeated itself a lot. But look at many other animes... They kind of do that, too. Same with the long-windedness of the flash; it parodied the length of countless story-arcs in countless animes.

The main point I'm attempting to get across here is the fact that the flash was a good parody of the overall consensus of anime according to non-anime fans.

Thanks for reading my large, essay-like review.

P.S. (I did find the length to be a bit annoying.)

Steve The Magic Turtle Steve The Magic Turtle

So Stupid

And yet so hilarious.

...

Ah, I need to write a better review.

The voice acting was alright. Seemed akin to that one 80s movie. I liked your visual style. Nice cliffhanger.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Holy Christian Symbolism, Batman!

Only if you interpret it that way. I'm rather unbiased. I took it for what it was. The story of an abused soul/person/thing that moved on. It was a good piece. It didn't start subtly, what with bird faces hitting the camera and all, but it did what it was meant to.

The only bit that i didn't like was when the kid was speaking. I felt like that messed it up somehow, but maybe that's just me. Given your talent at Flash and storytelling, I probably would've shown the gun being exchanged from the father's hands to the son's, rather than the text.

All in all, it was a fantastic movie. Definitely a re-watcher. I'm probably going to look through the rest of your submissions now.

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Silly!

'Twas a silly flash that expressed the pure joy of something good happening when you're feeling down. It made me smile and the music choice was raveable. The background of the joy scene was well done, but I found the animation somewhat lacking. It didn't have the quality that one normally sees on the front page, but that's perfectly fine. The content of the flash was really what made this one, not the animation quality.

I give you a four out of five and an eight out of ten. Have a good day.

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Too Hilarious.

Loved every second of it. It was better than Robot Chicken. Also, it was very creatively random.

The menu song amused me.

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

Very Funny

That was extremely amusing. The randomness in silhouettes in the car was some of the best shadow-based humor I've ever seen. The sound effects were well done, also.

That twist sealed the deal, though.

Multfilm (Opa Novy God!) Multfilm (Opa Novy God!)

That was awesome!

That was a very creative work. It reminded me of Jan Svankmajer's work. That's a good thing by the way. It was interesting and kept you entertained while also keeping you with the question "what the heck?!" Very well done. I applaud you.